Most people don’t consider wearing commercial colognes and perfumes because of the chemicals used for producing artificial fragrances. Fortunately, there are plenty of essential oils, which can be used as a natural alternative for men.
You should know that making DIY Aromatherapy blends is really fun as you can try different blends of essential oils to get the right one for your needs. In addition, you should know that these oils are available in woody, spicy, citrus, and minty.
That means depending upon the scent you like, you can blend them accordingly, and you can visit our Homepage to find the best essential oils manly recipes. So, to help you make a masculine Aromatherapy Blend, here are some tips that you must follow.
- Tips For Making Aromatherapy Blend For Men
- Recent studies have shown that men often favor vetiver, vanilla, black pepper, cypress, ginger, bay, citrus, oakmoss, patchouli, and sandalwood essential oils. You can consider exploring the types of essential oils available for men.
- When it comes down to making an aromatic blend for men, you can experiment by taking a few drops of coriander, ginger, black pepper, or other spice oils. However, remember that these oils can sensitize your skin because of their nature and strong aroma. So, it is better to use the limited.
- Spikenard essential oil, patchouli essential oil, and vetiver essential oil are the most effective base notes earthy and rich in aroma. That means you can use them as a fixator in your unique aromatherapy blend.
- You should consider all safety precautions, understand every dermal guideline, and learn about contraindications of all essential oils.
- Most often, people ignore adding floral essential oils while blending essential oils to create aromatic essence. Otherwise, you would end up blending a dull aroma or something harsh for men.